Saturday, January 2, 2010

Silly Baxter you know I don't speak Spanish!

HOLA!

I am in Madrid for TWO weeks, stuffing my face tutoring English to a French family here. My BFF (not the one who visited me last week,  but my French BFF who I met in Philly, while she was studying abroad) has family who lives in Madrid. They were very interested in having an "au pair" to tutor their two sons English. . They have WiFi, but turn in off because the mother feels it is not "healthy" to have access to internet 24/7, so it may be difficult to post everyday. Desolee!


I arrived last night and my word is the Madrid airport beautiful! HUGE, but very beautiful! My flight was supposed to leave at 2:45, but there were problems at the airport (big surprise there!) so I left 2 and a half hours later!

As you can imagine, I was a little timid to and unsure of how it would be spending 2 weeks with a family I didn't know (even though I am living with a host family in Paris?!) but it has been so much fun! I am very close to my younger siblings, so being around 2 young boys, playing wii and other fun games has been great! Not too mention, more French cooking! =)

See you soon!
Morgan

1 comment: