Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Merci Mercredi

Salut!

So today was just as long and horrible as I thought it would be. I woke up wayyyy to early to compensate for doing nothing last night, but all I got accomplished was laundry and I attempted to clean the mess that is my room. After that it was time to take a shower, but not before doing a quick session of ab workout.

To make up the loss of studying time, (honestly, who does my school think they are making me study when I'm in Paris?!?) I decided instead of running during my three hour class break, I should put my time to good use and actually study.  Except, studying in the little meeting area of our "centre" (the cult name for our school) is impossible because there are too many distractions. I did manage to get in about an hour and the exam really was quite easy! (Phew!)

I'm a little bitter that I didnt run because by the time I  finished the exam at 6:30, it was rainy and dark out, not ideal for running. But I figure since I am running a marathon monday and did such a long run yesterday, a day off will probably do me some good!

I wish I could say I am done procrastinating studying, but nope, one more exam to go then its vacation time!!!

Which is why I  don't know why I've been in such a crappy mood lately. Besides today, the weather has been unseasonably dry and warm. I should be smiling my face off, seeing as I live in Paris (where it normally rains all the time) Everytime, I tell myself this, I tell myself to shut up. ha!

Friday morning (bright an early) I leave for DUBLIN, PRAGUE, AND STOCKHOLM! I'm running the marathon in Dublin (I'll be there from Friday to Weds.) then Prage for 2 days, and Stockholm for 2 days. I'm really, really excited, just a bit exhausted & nervous! I can't wait to soak up the country air in Cork!

No comments:

Post a Comment